Microwave safe glass lunch boxes are suitable for reheating food and can be used in almost all microwaves. But there are certain guidelines that need to be followed while using these lunch boxes. The most important one is that you should never use a microwave safe glass lunch box with a broken or chipped rim or part. Also, when heating oily substances, be careful not to overheat them because the oil may splatter on the inside of the microwave oven causing damage.
Microwave safe glass lunch box can be used for reheating food items.
Glass lunch boxes are made of borosilicate glass. They can be used to heat food items safely in microwave ovens as they are microwave safe. However, some precautions should be taken while using the glass lunch box in a microwave oven. The glass lunch box should not be placed directly on the oven bottom or contents will spill out into the heating chamber and may result in fire hazard. A separate dish should always be used while heating food items inside a glass lunch box because this may prevent shattering of the container due to heating effect of microwaves during use. If these precautions are followed properly, then your glass lunch box can help you save money on electricity bill as well as give you healthy food options for your kids without compromising their safety
Do not take lid out of the freezer and put it in the microwave directly.
The lid should be removed from the freezer and allowed to thaw at room temperature for a few minutes before microwaving. The lid should be placed on a microwave safe plate before heating. After you are finished heating your food, please remove the dish from the microwave but leave your dish on a clean surface until it has cooled down completely before storing it back into its proper place or else it will retain heat which could cause damage to other items nearby if they are too close by such as cups filled with liquid that could burst open upon contact with hot glass surfaces like plates or bowls which could lead to potential spills onto floors/furniture etc...
Never use a microwave safe glass lunch box with a broken or chipped rim or part.
A damaged rim or part can cause injury, fire and electric shock.
Be careful while heating oily substances.
When heating oily substances in glass lunch boxes, a paper towel is the best option to absorb excess oil. Do not use the microwave-safe glass lunch box for heating oil as it may break and cause serious injury. Always follow safety guidelines when using a microwave-safe glass lunch box to reheat food:
- Add 3 tablespoons water to your container and cover with plastic wrap. Then heat for 1 minute at 50% power or until heated through. The plastic wrap will prevent splatters and steam from escaping and causing burns to your skin or damage to your microwave oven.
- If using an oven mitt is uncomfortable, try using a wooden spoon instead! Make sure it's not too hot before placing it near your hand though; otherwise you'll end up burning yourself again!
Microwave safe glass lunch boxes are suitable to reheat food but one has to follow safety guidelines while doing so.
- Do not take the lid out of the freezer and put it in microwave directly as there is a chance that it may break due to sudden temperature change.
- Never use a microwave safe glass lunch box with any kind of broken or chipped rim or part, because if the lid gets heated up, it could cause injury to you.
- If your lunch box contains oily substances like soup or oil-based salad dressing, be careful while heating them as they might catch fire and break open during heating due to excess heat generated inside the microwave oven.
Microwave safe glass lunch boxes are a handy option to reheat food. They are safe and can be used every day. However, there are certain safety guidelines that one should follow while using microwave safe glass lunch boxes so that the food doesn't get damaged or burnt.